Attention CrosmanJanuary 12 2011 at 8:53 AM
|Bill Dempsey (Login rzrbax)|
Crosman Forum Member
from IP address 188.8.131.52
I have been a proponent of your company for years. The Marauder is a game changing product for American airgunning. Your company is pro customer. Your warranty and customer service is outstanding. Now to my question.......
Why don't you ask "us" about design possibilities particularly stock design? Who designed the Marauder stock and what school of art did they graduate from? I'm very sure they were a local carpenter who really likes 2x4's. The checkering is awful......I put all my guns into silicone "socks", and the Marauder checkering flakes off every time I remove it from the sock. Here is a link to the Yellow forum where a notable stock maker makes a simple change in the design of the Marauder stock, and the improvement is amazing
Are you listening? How hard would it be to put several designs out on this forum and the Yellow for us to vote on which one we liked best. We can help you! We know what is good and what is not. The blocky, heavy, goofy looking stock that you now offer is hurting your sales (in my opinion). Take some of the wood off, and look at European designs and some of the designs of "our own". We know that cost is a major player in all corporate decisions. Less wood = cost savings. Less checkering (unless you can fix it) = cost savings. Better looking stock = more sales. We all win!
WHAT, CROSMAN, DO YOU THINK?
- The M-rod with it's fat moderator sleeve and magazine is a tall action gun - scot laughlin on Jan 12, 2011, 9:47 AM
- So, its taken forever to put 1 laminated stock on a Benjamin Trail NP! - royrogers1952 on Jan 12, 2011, 12:43 PM
- One major issue here Bill - dan house on Jan 12, 2011, 1:47 PM
- Man, since everyone hates the stock... - Phil on Jan 12, 2011, 2:04 PM
- Start an email campaign to crosman marketing - dan house on Jan 12, 2011, 4:06 PM
- well Josh left, - JohnB on Jan 12, 2011, 6:19 PM
- Re: Attention Crosman - rodger on Jan 14, 2011, 4:15 PM