photo toplogo1_zps46807118.jpg

photo americlps_zpsavfgvdau.jpg

Dag Evert's "American Classic"

As mentioned on the forum, heres a picture I took some time back, with natural winter daylight.
A 2100, and a 1377, both guns have been recrowned, and had their trigger parts shimmed for play,
contact surfaces stoned, and trigger springs somewhat reduced within safe limits.
The 2100 has had its barrel shimmed with tape to remove play.
Both guns give great accuracy for the money if they are given good pellets!
The combination of pellets and guns in the picture represents something close to my boyhood dreams:-)
-- Dag Evert

Return to Index  

Re:hpa Vs CO2

February 5 2011 at 2:14 PM
Pumpmeister  (Login Pumpmeister)
Crosman Forum Member
from IP address 108.16.38.117

Response to hpa vs. co2

Dave,
I appreciate the time you took to explain the differnces ...! If you like
I could Make Up a die set up for you with the .2187 die and a probe to push the pellets
thru.I have a good bit of steel to work with & time now!

I'm aking a die in very near future for my new AS2550XT that Roy is going to build for me
at Mountain Air Customs. so I can make your set up & My .25 die together no trouble at all!

All I'd need is you address. & all you need is an X-axcto knife then go to hobby or craft shop to get Modeling Clay to shoot or soaked Phone books for Penetration & Expansion testing!

Mario

P.S. Really liked seeing your AS2250 a la Dave!

Respond to this message   
Responses

Crosman Corporation 1-800-724-7486
This forum is not affiliated with the Crosman Corporation in any way// Information presented in this forum is intended for informational purposes only; use at your own risk//Posts made to this forum are soley the opinion of the individual member