logo by smgunner
Return to Index
i think you're right about that
February 17 2011 at 12:05 PM
Crosman Forum Member
from IP address 18.104.22.168
With the HiPac the tube is NOT pressured so no concern WRT stamping
about the HiPac.folks seem afraid of it for some reason.mis information or not enough
TOO many freaks and NOT enough circuses
Respond to this message
Yep, in fact you get a new high pressure seal when you purchase the HiPac -
- SteveV on Feb 17, 2011, 12:58 PM
Just retain the valve and you're good to go....
- robert on Feb 17, 2011, 5:36 PM
Actually not quite right
- Glover, Walter on Feb 17, 2011, 6:16 PM
- robert on Feb 17, 2011, 6:33 PM
Thank you, makes you wonder how that little 6-40 screw makes it
- Glover, Walter on Feb 17, 2011, 7:33 PM
Got to look for a junk part...
- robert on Feb 17, 2011, 8:08 PM
Copyright © 1999-2014
. All rights reserved.
Crosman Corporation 1-800-724-7486