photo toplogo1_zps46807118.jpg

photo ef7e91f7-efed-4c80-9d93-6fb3d862a8cc_zps0bafaaa9.jpg

Barry McGee's Custom 2300

Cothrane stainless tube, left handed breech, power adjuster,
Lothar 10" barrel, H.P.A.sports co2 cap, Clague ldc,1701 trigger group,
Stace trigger, Rick Andres grips and a Mueller quick shot reflex sight.

Return to Index  

quiet and short

February 17 2011 at 11:26 PM
J. Wylde  (Login jeepevil)
Crosman Forum Member
from IP address 75.157.68.147

Response to Quiet and short?

very true a shroud would be ideal on the discovery however I am concerned with my knowledge in making one and the 10 years mandatory sentence for getting caught with one. Could you please clarify "OOB" also I will be walking up and down rural gravel roads/fsr's (some houses far apart) and dont want to be making rimfire like noises everytime I spot a grouse. So without a shroud it would apear to be exactly that? correct?
Thank you so much for the resposes from everybody and Mr dan house I have seen your posts many times in my research and know you must know your stuff so thank you for taking the time helping me with this decision. It is looking more and more likely that the good old fashioned break barrel might just end up in my hands. although the 392 is very tantalizing the only reason I am not all over it is the effective range concerns me as well as the accuracy at 30+ yards has been inconsistent in my research even with the fellows who have cleaned the overspray from the barrel however I am not sure if they are using a scope or peep sight as you have to go the extra step and order the air venturi intermount if you want to properly mount a rifle scope. Is the sound level on par with the discovery as you insinuated?

Respond to this message   
Responses

Crosman Corporation 1-800-724-7486