12" .22 Caliber Barrel from Doomsday Backpacker
Brian & Assoc. Alluminum Breech with 2 barrel screws
Original site rear
Pin site on Custom Mt. Airguns Muzzle Break
2x1 Centerpoint Scope with UTG dovetail adapters
Mountain Airguns Custom Bolt and Handle
Mountain Airguns Custom Power Adapter and spring guide
B&A Boss Valve for extra Power

Built mainly for fun and to shoot at local Field Trial Pistol Match.

It currently it shoots a 14.3 Crosman Hunting Pellet at about 530 fps in a 72 degree room for 8.92 FPE.

Return to Index  

Marauder pistol w/longer barrel...day1

May 1 2011 at 1:26 AM
NRN2011  (Login nitinnelapudi)
Crosman Forum Member
from IP address 67.160.161.214

Took the marauder pistol out for hunting trip today. I brought along my shot up chrony too haha. The chrony seemed to work fine outdoors. The gun was shot with 15.9 grain pellets, approx 5 inches from muzzle to chrony. Results are with an 8 shot string, averaging 769 fps. Fully adjusted for highest power. Stock Marauder pistol with 17.5 inch barrel. Initiated the gun with two squirrels. Both taken at 45 yards. 20ft/lb light hunter! The gun shoots well and true between 3,000 and 2,000 psi. Shoots to the left upon reaching 1,000 psi. Tomorrow Im going back out for day #2 and then will do a full review with pics. Thanks for your interest. By the way before changing barrels I was getting 639 fps average using the same setup (original 12" barrel) and pellet. Gained an average of 130 fps with barrel mod.

Respond to this message   
Responses

Crosman Corporation 1-800-724-7486
This forum is not affiliated with the Crosman Corporation in any way// Information presented in this forum is intended for informational purposes only; use at your own risk//Posts made to this forum are soley the opinion of the individual member