2260 with short crosman receiver atop a mini riser made from aluminum tube. Barrel is a 2200 soda straw
tensioned inside a titanium golf club shaft. Three screw mod to the trigger, bulk co2, SSP 250 rear cocking
striker assembly. Factory stock, reshaped, bedliner finish and stick on cheek piece. The idea was a weather
resistant light hunter for rainy days.
I've got a Cothran stainless receiver and gas tube waiting for me to get back to this one.
Pumpmeister (Login Pumpmeister) Crosman Forum Member from IP address 126.96.36.199
Just recently bought a TOW 20" .25 acp liner and a PC77 "Black" Pistol
1. FT Piston(adj.) & FT Valve(Modded)
2. Long Steel Breech(also an RJM "Riser" Breech)
3. .22 Long Probe & Bolt Handle
4. Alum. Stock(tube) for Replacing End cap @ rear of tube
5. 1/4" Poly tube for Transfer Port(Lengthening)
6. Williams WGRS Peep Sight for .22 Grooves & (Tru-glo type) FO Sight(Stock for AS2250XT)
I will be keeping Black Forearm & Grips
Any Ideas or Assitance are Appreciated Feel Free to Critique or Help!
P.S. on the Bolt probe,would a Flo -Thru be better?
This message has been edited by Pumpmeister from IP address 188.8.131.52 on Sep 20, 2011 7:39 PM
This forum is not affiliated with the Crosman Corporation in any way// Information presented in this forum is intended for informational purposes only; use at your own risk//Posts made to this forum are solely the opinion of the individual member