New Project "1325"September 19 2011 at 7:36 PM
|Pumpmeister (Login Pumpmeister)|
Crosman Forum Member
from IP address 184.108.40.206
Just recently bought a TOW 20" .25 acp liner and a PC77 "Black" Pistol
1. FT Piston(adj.) & FT Valve(Modded)
2. Long Steel Breech(also an RJM "Riser" Breech)
3. .22 Long Probe & Bolt Handle
4. Alum. Stock(tube) for Replacing End cap @ rear of tube
5. 1/4" Poly tube for Transfer Port(Lengthening)
6. Williams WGRS Peep Sight for .22 Grooves & (Tru-glo type) FO Sight(Stock for AS2250XT)
I will be keeping Black Forearm & Grips
Any Ideas or Assitance are Appreciated Feel Free to Critique or Help!
P.S. on the Bolt probe,would a Flo -Thru be better?
|This message has been edited by Pumpmeister from IP address 220.127.116.11 on Sep 20, 2011 7:39 PM|