logo by smgunner

Dean's HiPac 2240

Tactical Trijicon ACOG TA01 Style 4x32 Cross Sight Rifle Scope + Kill Flash
TROBB Solid Aluminium Dovetail Power Block with Gmac hollow probe and G-mac Bolt
Gmac Brass Power Adjuster Spring And Guide/Drilled Out Standard Valve For more air space
Hammer Mods//Gmac 30% Lighter valve Spring/Gmac Brass Safety Catch//Transfer port drilled out
Full Gmac Trigger kit/Gmac barrel cut to 9inch/Weihrauch Silencer/Custom Home Made Grips/
New TRACER LEDRAY GL2 LAMP 90m Range Beam//HI-Pac

Return to Index  

Assume incorrect message is simply a software error???

September 27 2011 at 10:14 AM
Bill K  (Login needmoretoys)
Crosman Forum Member
from IP address 24.24.95.15

Response to Re:

While "CRITICAL HALT VERY LOW PRESSURE, REFILL THE TANK" would make sense after 11 shots, Jaime is saying that the message he is getting is "critical halt very high psi manually vent the tank". I would assume that this is just a programming error.

Also, looking at the photo "close-up rogue9", it appears that the intention is for the pellet to roll into the trough instead of staying stuck in the cavity. Is this happening because the pellet is just a bit too long for the magazine length and is hanging up at the front and rear of the magazine? Perhaps the fact that the other Rogue is doing fine is because of tolerance differences between the 2 magazines or tolerance differences between 2 lots of pellets.

The last thing that I noticed is the skirt deformation of the Nosler pellets. That certainly can't help the accuracy.

Maybe I'm completely wrong about how I think the magazine is supposed to operate, but these are my observations. I read the original post 2 days ago and did not reread it today, so sorry if these things have already been mentioned.

Respond to this message   
Responses

Crosman Corporation 1-800-724-7486