logo by smgunner

Dean's HiPac 2240

Tactical Trijicon ACOG TA01 Style 4x32 Cross Sight Rifle Scope + Kill Flash
TROBB Solid Aluminium Dovetail Power Block with Gmac hollow probe and G-mac Bolt
Gmac Brass Power Adjuster Spring And Guide/Drilled Out Standard Valve For more air space
Hammer Mods//Gmac 30% Lighter valve Spring/Gmac Brass Safety Catch//Transfer port drilled out
Full Gmac Trigger kit/Gmac barrel cut to 9inch/Weihrauch Silencer/Custom Home Made Grips/
New TRACER LEDRAY GL2 LAMP 90m Range Beam//HI-Pac

Return to Index  

Hey,man.

September 27 2011 at 10:56 PM
  (Login Duane30)
Crosman Forum Member
from IP address 69.136.1.121

Response to good call , this will be fun

The gun, or Indianapolis? I suppose you mean the gun (clone). It is comming along. Got the majority of parts lined out. While a few parts are still in progress (in the machine shop), the PCP version is nearly finished.

I decided to make a large tube version in PCP to usethe parts while other parts get finished. Same looking gun, just PCP.

Would love to get a Crosmods shroud and breech - may have to 'donate' my very rare and scarce blood a few times!!

Trying not to jump the gun (no pun) here. Trying to wait for the showing until completely finished. IF time and funds were no issue, heck, they both be finished.

"Well, I thought it was a rabbit but it turned out to be Bear Grylls in a rabbit hide."

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Responses

Crosman Corporation 1-800-724-7486