Carl Quick's LiteWieght 2240
So for about the last 24 months, I've had her on a serious diet. Now I am happy to
report that she lost nearly 13 ounces and is feeling so much better. And let me
say one thing, when I pick her up with one hand now she is light as a feather.
Well, almost a feather.
Things I have done so far:
OEM main tube was lightened by me.
Barrel is OEM and trimmed down by me.
Main tube plug is made of Delrin by me.
Gas cap is aluminum, comes from HPA and bored out by me.
Hammer is made from Delrin by me with a modified 1701P striker.
Valve is an aluminum Disco rear end with a brass Pro-Top by Anthony.
Trigger grip frame is aluminum by Bluefork Design and then hogged out by Gregg.
Front barrel band is aluminum, made by Anthony, drilled by Rich and milled by me.
Phil's homebrew "smooth twist" barrelsSeptember 28 2011 at 10:14 AM
airgunandy (Login airgunandy)
Crosman Forum Member
from IP address 220.127.116.11
Response to The pumper is more complicated...
Phil, did I read that right, you can make your own smooth twist barrels? Could you put a smooth twist on a 760 barrel? LOL
I plink, therefore I am.
- For the most part... - Phil on Sep 28, 2011, 10:40 AM
- airgun andy , read the rules for the buildoff - robny on Sep 28, 2011, 12:31 PM
- Shucks! - airgunandy on Sep 28, 2011, 2:38 PM
- 2-pc. barrel? - airgunandy on Sep 28, 2011, 12:34 PM
- Cool - Pumpmeister on Sep 28, 2011, 7:42 PM
- Youv'e got a working paradox bore in an airgun? Very cool! - scot laughlin on Sep 28, 2011, 7:15 PM
- "Smooth Twist" Barrels...What the Heck? - Pumpmeister on Sep 28, 2011, 7:38 PM
- You guys amaze me.... NT - mav on Sep 28, 2011, 7:44 PM
Crosman Corporation 1-800-724-7486
This forum is not affiliated with the Crosman Corporation in any way// Information presented in this forum is intended for informational purposes only; use at your own risk//Posts made to this forum are solely the opinion of the individual member