logo by smgunner
Return to Index
October 21 2011 at 8:42 PM
Crosman Forum Member
from IP address 220.127.116.11
i needed some advice on a gun. you happen to own alot of crosman and china guns , is the fast deer an imatation of some model i know of?? thinking about trading a scope for 1
Respond to this message
The fast deer is not an clone of anything. It's a sliding breech gun , like a HW77 or
- scot laughlin on Oct 21, 2011, 9:47 PM
thanks scot, can the trigger be modded?
- robny on Oct 21, 2011, 10:53 PM
The direct sear limits your options.Too light or too little sear engagement
- scot laughlin on Oct 22, 2011, 10:07 AM
crap, did that on 2 different guns
- robny on Oct 22, 2011, 10:41 AM
Interesting....what did you use for the AK retrofit?
- scot laughlin on Oct 23, 2011, 9:48 PM
nothing to change it out
- robny on Oct 24, 2011, 1:22 PM
Copyright © 1999-2014
. All rights reserved.
Crosman Corporation 1-800-724-7486