Riser block for Crosman 1377 breech questionsOctober 23 2011 at 8:07 PM
|James S (Login jamesinadvance)|
Crosman Forum Member
from IP address 22.214.171.124
I did a search on this but haven't found much. Maybe My wording for the search may have been off a little.
I am wanting to raise the Crosman steel breech on my newest 1377 enough to install a full barrel shroud.
I have some thin wall 3/4" titanium tubing and am experimenting with the riser so far I see no reason this
will not work, using a thin spacer/riser and longer hammer pin and screws with extra grub screws and a floated
barrel. So far I am only out $ for the steel breech and hopefully that won't change until it is ready for a
scope or red dot.
I'm sure someone has done this before I hope to have a working pistol soon, but thought I might run the idea
by you guys to see if any red flags come up. Be patient with me I may not be able to get back to the forum till
I BRAKE FOR BISCUITS
- so let me get this straight - robny on Oct 23, 2011, 9:08 PM
- Contact Ron Sauls - Tim in NC on Oct 24, 2011, 4:42 AM
- "Yeah like that but will have a shroud (pic) - James S on Oct 24, 2011, 6:46 AM
- E-mail this guy..... - foxback on Oct 24, 2011, 7:30 AM
- We will see - Good information on Oct 24, 2011, 5:29 PM