logo by smgunner
Return to Index
Anyone ever install an air gauge to a 2260 tube? if so would u explain process plz?....
October 29 2011 at 12:01 PM
Crosman Forum Member
from IP address 188.8.131.52
I would like to install one on this pistol. Just not sure what I need to get that done yet.
It is what it is, because it is!!!
Respond to this message
is it bulkfill, hpa , reg co2 carts?
- robny on Oct 29, 2011, 12:43 PM
Oooh sorry, its PCP based using HPA <nt>
- gregc107 on Oct 29, 2011, 3:38 PM
Yo Greg -
- SteveV on Oct 29, 2011, 1:38 PM
That could work Steve. The work on the tube is mine,...
- gregc107 on Oct 29, 2011, 3:39 PM
pic a spot, get tap and die set ready
- robny on Oct 29, 2011, 5:23 PM
- Brushy Bill on Oct 29, 2011, 10:41 PM
I have done this on
- Joe Leung on Oct 30, 2011, 5:28 AM
A BIG THANKS to all that has helped so far!!! <nt>
- gregc107 on Oct 30, 2011, 2:10 PM
Crosman Corporation 1-800-724-7486