Jim Gillilan's Custom 1322 Carbine w/Custom Stock
Here's one I'm especially proud of and is modded all over, doing 12fpe at 15 pumps.
Stock is Teak from Thailand and super light weight 1322 Carbine!
Return to Index
Won't the screw mess with the trigger?
October 31 2011 at 9:32 AM
Crosman Forum Member
from IP address 18.104.22.168
Why not drill and tap the bottom of the tube for a setscrew?
Looks like the screw is going right up through the top portion of the trigger where it engages the sear.
Or would it actually be behind (or in front) of the trigger?
I plink, therefore I am.
Respond to this message
you would have to shave the rear of the hammer for it to pass smoothly
- robny on Oct 31, 2011, 9:34 AM
In the picture
- airgunandy on Oct 31, 2011, 9:39 AM
Good point. Maybe the screw could be located at about...
- Steve in NC on Oct 31, 2011, 10:10 AM
Re: Good point. Maybe the screw could be located at about...
- airgunandy on Oct 31, 2011, 10:39 AM
I'd say two would be overkill. Having the hammer off to one side...
- Steve in NC on Oct 31, 2011, 10:41 AM
off to the side would work.
- dan house on Oct 31, 2011, 12:39 PM
almost easier to change the trigger shape. making a shorter throw!?
- robny on Oct 31, 2011, 12:51 PM
- dan house on Oct 31, 2011, 12:55 PM
- robny on Oct 31, 2011, 12:59 PM
- airgunandy on Oct 31, 2011, 1:53 PM
Crosman Corporation 1-800-724-7486
This forum is not affiliated with the Crosman Corporation in any way// Information presented in this forum is intended for informational purposes only; use at your own risk//Posts made to this forum are solely the opinion of the individual member