photo toplogo1_zps46807118.jpg

photo ef7e91f7-efed-4c80-9d93-6fb3d862a8cc_zps0bafaaa9.jpg

Barry McGee's Custom 2300

Cothrane stainless tube, left handed breech, power adjuster,
Lothar 10" barrel, H.P.A.sports co2 cap, Clague ldc,1701 trigger group,
Stace trigger, Rick Andres grips and a Mueller quick shot reflex sight.

Return to Index  

Some tweaks

November 18 2011 at 1:28 PM

dan house  (Login dan_house)
Crosman Forum Member
from IP address 153.90.162.47

Response to Re: 1377 build off: Im gonna say no to the $90 limit// some basic rules

I like Andy's breakdown of Custom and Superstock. But I would flip the definitions.

As for "Unlimited"..... Well, the idea is to build this your self. your mods, a way to spur creative thinking and execution. So Maybe another catagory, under "unlimited" ? Not opposed to the Crosmod built guns (indeed, if I could afford it, I'd have one or thrree myself happy.gif ),  but   I'm resistant to the idea of allowing a gun built mostly of aftermarket parts.

Ok, how about this:

Superstock: use Andy's definition of "custom"

Custom: Andy's definiton of "superstock"

Unlimited: Use my limits on aftermarket parts, and the rest of Andy's secription

Commerical: Andy's complete description of "unlimited"

addendum: instead of a dollar amount, maybe an aftermarket to factory parts ratio,,,, like no more than 30% of aftermarkte parts, Comercial class not included.......

Judging? If you have an entry, you get one vote in each class. So if we have 5 competitors, there would be 20 total votes cast. (and thats an even number, so I think we'll need tiebreaker verbage)

dr_subsonic's pneumatic research lab
[linked image]
the Lunatic Fringe of American Airgunning
Southwest Montana's headquarters for Airgunning Supremacy
Proud Sponsor of team_subsonic

This message has been edited by dan_house from IP address 153.90.162.47 on Nov 18, 2011 1:31 PM

Respond to this message   
Responses

Crosman Corporation 1-800-724-7486