photo toplogo1_zps46807118.jpg

photo americlps_zpsavfgvdau.jpg

Dag Evert's "American Classic"

As mentioned on the forum, heres a picture I took some time back, with natural winter daylight.
A 2100, and a 1377, both guns have been recrowned, and had their trigger parts shimmed for play,
contact surfaces stoned, and trigger springs somewhat reduced within safe limits.
The 2100 has had its barrel shimmed with tape to remove play.
Both guns give great accuracy for the money if they are given good pellets!
The combination of pellets and guns in the picture represents something close to my boyhood dreams:-)
-- Dag Evert

Return to Index  

Some tweaks

November 18 2011 at 1:28 PM

dan house  (Login dan_house)
Crosman Forum Member
from IP address 153.90.162.47

Response to Re: 1377 build off: Im gonna say no to the $90 limit// some basic rules

I like Andy's breakdown of Custom and Superstock. But I would flip the definitions.

As for "Unlimited"..... Well, the idea is to build this your self. your mods, a way to spur creative thinking and execution. So Maybe another catagory, under "unlimited" ? Not opposed to the Crosmod built guns (indeed, if I could afford it, I'd have one or thrree myself happy.gif ),  but   I'm resistant to the idea of allowing a gun built mostly of aftermarket parts.

Ok, how about this:

Superstock: use Andy's definition of "custom"

Custom: Andy's definiton of "superstock"

Unlimited: Use my limits on aftermarket parts, and the rest of Andy's secription

Commerical: Andy's complete description of "unlimited"

addendum: instead of a dollar amount, maybe an aftermarket to factory parts ratio,,,, like no more than 30% of aftermarkte parts, Comercial class not included.......

Judging? If you have an entry, you get one vote in each class. So if we have 5 competitors, there would be 20 total votes cast. (and thats an even number, so I think we'll need tiebreaker verbage)

dr_subsonic's pneumatic research lab
[linked image]
the Lunatic Fringe of American Airgunning
Southwest Montana's headquarters for Airgunning Supremacy
Proud Sponsor of team_subsonic

This message has been edited by dan_house from IP address 153.90.162.47 on Nov 18, 2011 1:31 PM

Respond to this message   
Responses

Crosman Corporation 1-800-724-7486

This forum is not affiliated with the Crosman Corporation in any way

Information presented in this forum is intended for informational purposes only; use at your own risk

Posts made to this forum are soley the opinion of the individual member