logo by smgunner

Dean's HiPac 2240

Tactical Trijicon ACOG TA01 Style 4x32 Cross Sight Rifle Scope + Kill Flash
TROBB Solid Aluminium Dovetail Power Block with Gmac hollow probe and G-mac Bolt
Gmac Brass Power Adjuster Spring And Guide/Drilled Out Standard Valve For more air space
Hammer Mods//Gmac 30% Lighter valve Spring/Gmac Brass Safety Catch//Transfer port drilled out
Full Gmac Trigger kit/Gmac barrel cut to 9inch/Weihrauch Silencer/Custom Home Made Grips/
New TRACER LEDRAY GL2 LAMP 90m Range Beam//HI-Pac

Return to Index  

Do you guys feel I was fair in my...

November 18 2011 at 2:01 PM
  (Login Duane30)
Crosman Forum Member
from IP address 98.223.194.246

Response to Then what criteria do you buld/judge against?

...assesment of the process? Feel free to let me know here or via email. Honestly, after reviewing all the submissions, then Stevens came through... I was blown away.

As stated, it is very difficult to compete when someone has all the tooling to make guns from scratch if need be. I have a creative side, but do not own the tools to make much of the ideas come fruition. Only select 'builds' get the treatment of my funds. Machine time is pricy when it comes to that point. Unless you have pal or find a person willing to take a charity case like I have. Thank you Steven!

BTW, may post some pics this evening of the build progress... The pump tube is off being slotted at the local machine shop, but have the lower-rear section nearly finished...

"The majority of things in our lives are created by folks no smarter than the rest. Afterall, the world is comprised, and operated by C average people intellctually, academically, and morally. These people are often the great pioneers that set the precedent for what excellence should be."

Respond to this message   
Responses

Crosman Corporation 1-800-724-7486