logo by smgunner

Dean's HiPac 2240

Tactical Trijicon ACOG TA01 Style 4x32 Cross Sight Rifle Scope + Kill Flash
TROBB Solid Aluminium Dovetail Power Block with Gmac hollow probe and G-mac Bolt
Gmac Brass Power Adjuster Spring And Guide/Drilled Out Standard Valve For more air space
Hammer Mods//Gmac 30% Lighter valve Spring/Gmac Brass Safety Catch//Transfer port drilled out
Full Gmac Trigger kit/Gmac barrel cut to 9inch/Weihrauch Silencer/Custom Home Made Grips/
New TRACER LEDRAY GL2 LAMP 90m Range Beam//HI-Pac

Return to Index  

Don't see many of these boogers...(Graphic)

December 7 2011 at 2:09 PM

Glenn Davis  (Login SeeOhTwo)
Crosman Forum Member
from IP address 74.194.217.111

...at least in our yard. Had to grab the first gun I could find because this guy was fixin' to head out fast...both dogs were goin' off pretty loud and he'd already seen me.
Shot was about 15-18 yards and was right in the middle of the breast. On this chilly morning the 1740 "Stubby" tacklebox clunker was only puttin' them out at 430 fps. Pellet was a Crosman Premier Hollowpoint in .177. I hate like hell to go after anything when I'm this underpowered but, even though I'm not known as a pistolero, I felt like I could put good wood on this guy at that range.

Glenn in Texas

[IMG][linked image][/IMG]

This message has been edited by SeeOhTwo from IP address 74.194.217.111 on Dec 7, 2011 2:13 PM

Respond to this message   
Responses

Crosman Corporation 1-800-724-7486