photo toplogo1_zps46807118.jpg

photo ef7e91f7-efed-4c80-9d93-6fb3d862a8cc_zps0bafaaa9.jpg

Barry McGee's Custom 2300

Cothrane stainless tube, left handed breech, power adjuster,
Lothar 10" barrel, H.P.A.sports co2 cap, Clague ldc,1701 trigger group,
Stace trigger, Rick Andres grips and a Mueller quick shot reflex sight.

Return to Index  

Grip frames, reasons.... easy, fun, sometimes awesome

January 29 2012 at 10:52 AM
Tiffany  (Login spece108)
Crosman Forum Member
from IP address 66.58.185.1

First of all, official statement of howdy from the great white north. Mid-thirties mom of 6 from Alaska. It's -21 this morning and I'm working on my winter project. My tinkering background is mostly paintball. I play a the local field with my boys and I've got a bunch of parts sitting around from various markers from the last 20 years.

My mitten gun. Started with a 2240 and a budget of $50 or less. So barrel, breech, springs and rest was just parts laying around. Did all the normal valve mods, port etc. Bunny hunting goodness! Still needs a few touches. Fore grip, adj maxflow so I can run it at 1200psi, longer breech probe etc. Fun project, can shoot with mittens or gloves. Going to use a scout scope type mount eventually to make loading easy.

[IMG][linked image][/IMG]

That's a modified WGP hinge frame for an autococker. They are a cheap, 45 style grip frame. Trigger pull is around 1.5 to 2 lbs stock. With the narrow sear top, I was able to put a second notch on the hammer for a high and low power setting. Currently running 900 psi from a 45/4500.

[IMG][linked image][/IMG]

Getting a ton of shots off this tank. Unfortunately my paintball chrono doesn't read pellets.

Respond to this message   
Responses

Crosman Corporation 1-800-724-7486