logo by smgunner

Dean's HiPac 2240

Tactical Trijicon ACOG TA01 Style 4x32 Cross Sight Rifle Scope + Kill Flash
TROBB Solid Aluminium Dovetail Power Block with Gmac hollow probe and G-mac Bolt
Gmac Brass Power Adjuster Spring And Guide/Drilled Out Standard Valve For more air space
Hammer Mods//Gmac 30% Lighter valve Spring/Gmac Brass Safety Catch//Transfer port drilled out
Full Gmac Trigger kit/Gmac barrel cut to 9inch/Weihrauch Silencer/Custom Home Made Grips/
New TRACER LEDRAY GL2 LAMP 90m Range Beam//HI-Pac

Return to Index  

prod barrels

February 12 2012 at 10:42 AM
chuck  (Login charlie9g)
Crosman Forum Member
from IP address 67.189.192.161

based on huge satisfaction with the .177 marauder i'm taking the plunge on a marauder pistol. i can't speak for others but it's remarkable how crosman can produce a deadly accurate (in my case) low pressure fill easily worked on rifle.
anyhow with the .22 i know i'm getting into a different deal and a bit more of a lottery with barrels. what i was wondering was whether the prod barrels were interchangeable with 22xx/13xx series transfer ports lining up and so forth. in the general cause of science i'd like to try an unchoked crosman barrel in it, and likely down the line an l/w.
what gets me thinking about it is the outstanding accuracy of some disco barrels and wonder whether anyone has tried this so far.

small caliber joy

This message has been edited by charlie9g from IP address 67.189.192.161 on Feb 12, 2012 10:44 AM

Respond to this message   
Responses

Crosman Corporation 1-800-724-7486