Tom West's Custom PC77 PumpMaster Classic Short Rifle
Return to Index
How do I fix a bent barrel.
February 16 2012 at 9:18 PM
Crosman Forum Member
from IP address 220.127.116.11
Got my 9mm barrel in and it has a slight bend. I was thinking of using an old drill press to bend it back.
Respond to this message
Is it an actual barrel or a liner...
- Phil on Feb 16, 2012, 10:00 PM
It is a barrel liner.
- Mike on Feb 17, 2012, 3:25 AM
That is .508mm bigger...
- Phil on Feb 17, 2012, 6:34 AM
TheTubing OD is .50
- Mike on Feb 17, 2012, 6:40 AM
Model airplane heat shrink may in fact work...
- Phil on Feb 17, 2012, 7:24 AM
Sorry. What I ment was.
- Mike on Feb 17, 2012, 7:43 AM
Not with that much interference
- Glover, Walter on Feb 17, 2012, 10:13 AM
What do you mean half throu would be max.
- Mike on Feb 17, 2012, 10:24 AM
Not something easily done for sure
- Glover, Walter on Feb 17, 2012, 10:35 AM
OK the other tube is .460ID to .440 OD barrel liner.
- Mike on Feb 17, 2012, 10:44 AM
post foul-up nt
- Anonymous on Feb 17, 2012, 9:02 AM
what about a shroud
- Steven McCann on Feb 17, 2012, 10:39 AM
Need to beef up the liner very thin.
- Mike on Feb 17, 2012, 10:46 AM
No need to beef up the liner
- Glover, Walter on Feb 17, 2012, 10:52 AM
You have to know I payed $20 for it. Not top shelf.
- Mike on Feb 17, 2012, 11:35 AM
Crosman Corporation 1-800-724-7486
This forum is not affiliated with the Crosman Corporation in any way// Information presented in this forum is intended for informational purposes only; use at your own risk//Posts made to this forum are soley the opinion of the individual member