Gary Hindman's Custom Model 113 and Model 114
Both guns are bulk fill. They have a silver finish on the barrel and the CO2 tube. Stocks have been redone to a natural finish. Simmons .22 3x9x32 AO silver scope and rings are connected using IA mounts
Model 113- Predator Polymags .177- 5-shot groups @ 25 yds. =.440" C-C - Avg. velocity 697 fps 25 shots ( high 721 fps)
Model 114 - JSB Exacts .22 - 5-shot groups @ 25yds. = .54O" C-C- Avg.velocity 654 fps. 25 shots (high 660 fps)
Who wants the Traveling Crosman 1701P next?February 18 2012 at 9:33 AM
Randy Mitchell (Premier Login rkmitchell)
Crosman Forum Member
from IP address 18.104.22.168
Need to get it back out making the rounds.
Remember the rules: Shoot it, report on it, then ship it to the next person (whose name and address I will provide)and don't keep it longer than 7-10 days if at all possible. I understand it is winter, but we need to keep it moving.
Crosman has generously donated this gun for this reason, and we need to be honorable in our use of it.
So, who wants it? Place your name below.
- test drive - Schutte Greg on Feb 18, 2012, 10:05 AM
- I want a turn also. - JohnW on Feb 18, 2012, 1:11 PM
- Add me to the list please, - hfenn on Feb 18, 2012, 5:34 PM
- I'd love a turn too ... - knt on Feb 19, 2012, 10:03 AM
- can i get on the list? - turner on Feb 19, 2012, 4:07 PM
- I'd like to compare it with my 1700 - Jim in Socal on Feb 20, 2012, 12:43 AM
- I'd like to get back in line - dan house on Feb 20, 2012, 10:55 AM
- Re: Who wants the Traveling Crosman 1701P next? - turner on Feb 27, 2012, 8:34 PM
Crosman Corporation 1-800-724-7486
This forum is not affiliated with the Crosman Corporation in any way// Information presented in this forum is intended for informational purposes only; use at your own risk//Posts made to this forum are solely the opinion of the individual member