Who wants the Traveling Crosman 1701P next?February 18 2012 at 9:33 AM
Randy Mitchell (Premier Login rkmitchell)
Crosman Forum Member
from IP address 188.8.131.52
Need to get it back out making the rounds.
Remember the rules: Shoot it, report on it, then ship it to the next person (whose name and address I will provide)and don't keep it longer than 7-10 days if at all possible. I understand it is winter, but we need to keep it moving.
Crosman has generously donated this gun for this reason, and we need to be honorable in our use of it.
So, who wants it? Place your name below.
- test drive - Schutte Greg on Feb 18, 2012, 10:05 AM
- I want a turn also. - JohnW on Feb 18, 2012, 1:11 PM
- Add me to the list please, - hfenn on Feb 18, 2012, 5:34 PM
- I'd love a turn too ... - knt on Feb 19, 2012, 10:03 AM
- can i get on the list? - turner on Feb 19, 2012, 4:07 PM
- I'd like to compare it with my 1700 - Jim in Socal on Feb 20, 2012, 12:43 AM
- I'd like to get back in line - dan house on Feb 20, 2012, 10:55 AM
- Re: Who wants the Traveling Crosman 1701P next? - turner on Feb 27, 2012, 8:34 PM