Carl Quick's LiteWieght 2240
So for about the last 24 months, I've had her on a serious diet. Now I am happy to
report that she lost nearly 13 ounces and is feeling so much better. And let me
say one thing, when I pick her up with one hand now she is light as a feather.
Well, almost a feather.
Things I have done so far:
OEM main tube was lightened by me.
Barrel is OEM and trimmed down by me.
Main tube plug is made of Delrin by me.
Gas cap is aluminum, comes from HPA and bored out by me.
Hammer is made from Delrin by me with a modified 1701P striker.
Valve is an aluminum Disco rear end with a brass Pro-Top by Anthony.
Trigger grip frame is aluminum by Bluefork Design and then hogged out by Gregg.
Front barrel band is aluminum, made by Anthony, drilled by Rich and milled by me.
Who wants the Traveling Crosman 1701P next?February 18 2012 at 9:33 AM
Randy Mitchell (Premier Login rkmitchell)
Crosman Forum Member
from IP address 18.104.22.168
Need to get it back out making the rounds.
Remember the rules: Shoot it, report on it, then ship it to the next person (whose name and address I will provide)and don't keep it longer than 7-10 days if at all possible. I understand it is winter, but we need to keep it moving.
Crosman has generously donated this gun for this reason, and we need to be honorable in our use of it.
So, who wants it? Place your name below.
- test drive - Schutte Greg on Feb 18, 2012, 10:05 AM
- I want a turn also. - JohnW on Feb 18, 2012, 1:11 PM
- Add me to the list please, - hfenn on Feb 18, 2012, 5:34 PM
- I'd love a turn too ... - knt on Feb 19, 2012, 10:03 AM
- can i get on the list? - turner on Feb 19, 2012, 4:07 PM
- I'd like to compare it with my 1700 - Jim in Socal on Feb 20, 2012, 12:43 AM
- I'd like to get back in line - dan house on Feb 20, 2012, 10:55 AM
- Re: Who wants the Traveling Crosman 1701P next? - turner on Feb 27, 2012, 8:34 PM
Crosman Corporation 1-800-724-7486
This forum is not affiliated with the Crosman Corporation in any way// Information presented in this forum is intended for informational purposes only; use at your own risk//Posts made to this forum are solely the opinion of the individual member