Help with Williams SightFebruary 23 2012 at 5:41 PM
Crosman Forum Member
from IP address 22.214.171.124
I have a couple of Sheridans and I would like to install Williams Sights but ... they are not tapped for sights.
What size of drill and tap do I need?
Anything special I need to worry about?
The key to freedom is the ability to defend yourself.
Life Member of the NRA
"Si vis pacem, para bellum" - If you want peace, prepare for war-Flavius Vegetius Renatus
"Carpe Diem" - Seize the day
* Mountain Air QB78, 20, Xisico 3-9x40
* Mountain Air AS2250XT, Xisico 3-9x40
* MAC1 Steroid Benjamin 392
* Sheridan Blue Streak, 1974
* Sheridan Blue Streak, F, 1975
* Benjamin AS392
* Crosman 180 .22
* Crosman 1377 .22
* Crosman Model 1 .22
* Crosman 2200 Magnum