logo by smgunner
Return to Index
3/8 aluminium rod.
March 4 2012 at 5:44 AM
Crosman Forum Member
from IP address 220.127.116.11
anyone make their own wire stocks , any creative ideas?? made one from shopping
works great. welded a 3/8-16 nut on the end of the plug and threaded the rod. easy on and off too for a nice removable stock! no cheek rest, but am still able to shoot it well. can hit foam ear plugs every 2/3 shots at 25yrds.
Respond to this message
Nice wood, did you make the stock too? Nt
- Andy on Mar 4, 2012, 5:55 AM
Thanks. was on a...
- Peter on Mar 4, 2012, 6:37 AM
was the nut aluminum, did you tig weld? nt
- robny on Mar 4, 2012, 10:20 AM
Re: was the nut aluminum, did you tig weld? nt
- Peter on Mar 4, 2012, 10:50 AM
yep, i have the same tubing at my hardware, thanks for the excellent idea!!!!!!!
- robny on Mar 4, 2012, 11:00 AM
One more thing...
- peter on Mar 4, 2012, 1:21 PM
its on my list
- robny on Mar 4, 2012, 9:09 PM
Re: its on my list
- Peter on Mar 5, 2012, 4:37 AM
thanks for all the info man! nt
- robny on Mar 5, 2012, 3:18 PM
Re: Thanks. was on a...
- TK on Mar 4, 2012, 2:02 PM
- robny on Mar 4, 2012, 10:06 AM
Crosman Corporation 1-800-724-7486