logo by smgunner
Return to Index
Thanks. was on a...
March 4 2012 at 6:37 AM
Crosman Forum Member
from IP address 184.108.40.206
Nice wood, did you make the stock too? Nt
13xx tear for awhile. pic above is maple. this one is in cherry. Love making these grips!
Also, this is the best thing you can do for a 13xx. could give you more info if you want to try it yourself.
Respond to this message
was the nut aluminum, did you tig weld? nt
- robny on Mar 4, 2012, 10:20 AM
Re: was the nut aluminum, did you tig weld? nt
- Peter on Mar 4, 2012, 10:50 AM
yep, i have the same tubing at my hardware, thanks for the excellent idea!!!!!!!
- robny on Mar 4, 2012, 11:00 AM
One more thing...
- peter on Mar 4, 2012, 1:21 PM
its on my list
- robny on Mar 4, 2012, 9:09 PM
Re: its on my list
- Peter on Mar 5, 2012, 4:37 AM
thanks for all the info man! nt
- robny on Mar 5, 2012, 3:18 PM
Re: Thanks. was on a...
- TK on Mar 4, 2012, 2:02 PM
Crosman Corporation 1-800-724-7486