logo by smgunner
Return to Index
Even in a custom "front" half?
March 27 2012 at 4:48 PM
Crosman Forum Member
from IP address 188.8.131.52
PS: Personally, I wouldn't bother with the O-ring idea in the context...
or are the gains not big enough to dink with?
dr_subsonic's pneumatic research lab
the Lunatic Fringe of American Airgunning
Southwest Montana's headquarters for Airgunning Supremacy
Proud Sponsor of team_subsonic
Respond to this message
Well, one application where it would really shine would be...
- Steve in NC on Mar 27, 2012, 5:06 PM
PS: That JPSAX masterpiece is still my favorite, most powerful, accurate, efficient...
- Steve in NC on Mar 27, 2012, 5:08 PM
Yep. Way cool outside the box thinking
- dan house on Mar 28, 2012, 9:40 AM
Dan...you can get something like 80% of the storage volume of the skeleton
- scot laughlin on Mar 28, 2012, 11:07 PM
Dreaming up? hehe man you guys know me too well....
- dan house on Mar 29, 2012, 9:09 AM
Good point about the stock check occupying an unnecessarily large amount...
- Steve in NC on Mar 29, 2012, 11:57 AM
Crosman Corporation 1-800-724-7486