logo by smgunner
Return to Index
Well, one application where it would really shine would be...
March 27 2012 at 5:06 PM
Steve in NC
Crosman Forum Member
from IP address 220.127.116.11
Even in a custom "front" half?
...in a "skeleton valve" geometry where the exhaust and inlet ends of the valve are connected only by the body tube.
Respond to this message
PS: That JPSAX masterpiece is still my favorite, most powerful, accurate, efficient...
- Steve in NC on Mar 27, 2012, 5:08 PM
Yep. Way cool outside the box thinking
- dan house on Mar 28, 2012, 9:40 AM
Dan...you can get something like 80% of the storage volume of the skeleton
- scot laughlin on Mar 28, 2012, 11:07 PM
Dreaming up? hehe man you guys know me too well....
- dan house on Mar 29, 2012, 9:09 AM
Good point about the stock check occupying an unnecessarily large amount...
- Steve in NC on Mar 29, 2012, 11:57 AM
Crosman Corporation 1-800-724-7486