logo by smgunner
Return to Index
I don't think that will seal, Steve
March 27 2012 at 6:34 PM
Crosman Forum Member
from IP address 220.127.116.11
Jeeze, Dan. You almost make it sound like CO222 and I are selling these things.
Thinking that the 0-ring should be directed where the leak joint is.
Respond to this message
Doesn't that happen automatically - due to the pressure differential...
- Steve in NC on Mar 27, 2012, 8:18 PM
The plurality of the leak joint(s)
- Ron on Mar 28, 2012, 8:17 AM
Because an O-ring seal is dynamic, I don't think that's a worry.
- Steve in NC on Mar 28, 2012, 8:35 AM
so the split ring puts enough pressure on the ring
- dan house on Mar 28, 2012, 9:39 AM
Nope. I don't think the rate of rise of pressure is a factor.
- Steve in NC on Mar 28, 2012, 10:14 AM
- dan house on Mar 28, 2012, 11:09 AM
Crosman Corporation 1-800-724-7486