Barry McGee's Custom 2300
Cothrane stainless tube, left handed breech, power adjuster,
Lothar 10" barrel, H.P.A.sports co2 cap, Clague ldc,1701 trigger group,
Stace trigger, Rick Andres grips and a Mueller quick shot reflex sight.
Who here likes em Natural?April 21 2012 at 12:11 PM
|Scott (Login scott434)|
Crosman Forum Member
from IP address 22.214.171.124
Anyone here like your 2300/2400/22XX etc...... just the way it is internally? I'm adding a scope for sure but it seems like I'm reading if you up the power you will loose some shots. I feel my gun is strong enough to kill the biggest animal I would hunt with it and that's a squirrel. I'm just wondering if any of you have kept thing inside the gun stock?
- Like'm natural myself. - AJ on Apr 21, 2012, 4:19 PM
- I do. - Bob in WV on Apr 22, 2012, 7:33 AM
- Re: Who Likes 'em Natural? - Pumpmeister on Apr 22, 2012, 5:14 PM
- Blasphemy!!! - dan house on Apr 23, 2012, 1:02 PM
- Rip It All Out I Say! - Deano H on Apr 26, 2012, 1:52 PM
Crosman Corporation 1-800-724-7486