Carl Quick's LiteWieght 2240
So for about the last 24 months, I've had her on a serious diet. Now I am happy to
report that she lost nearly 13 ounces and is feeling so much better. And let me
say one thing, when I pick her up with one hand now she is light as a feather.
Well, almost a feather.
Things I have done so far:
OEM main tube was lightened by me.
Barrel is OEM and trimmed down by me.
Main tube plug is made of Delrin by me.
Gas cap is aluminum, comes from HPA and bored out by me.
Hammer is made from Delrin by me with a modified 1701P striker.
Valve is an aluminum Disco rear end with a brass Pro-Top by Anthony.
Trigger grip frame is aluminum by Bluefork Design and then hogged out by Gregg.
Front barrel band is aluminum, made by Anthony, drilled by Rich and milled by me.
Crosman Destroyer .22 CalApril 27 2012 at 10:08 AM
|Deano H (Login Deano-H)|
Crosman Forum Member
from IP address 184.108.40.206
Seen These in .177 are they available in .22 and has anybody else used these pellets and what do you think of them before I buy any....
- I have a couple of guns that love them - dan house on Apr 27, 2012, 10:29 AM
- Thanks Dan - Deano H on Apr 27, 2012, 10:36 AM
- .22 Destroyers - airgunandy on Apr 27, 2012, 11:15 AM
- I got some from Cabelas last year - AIRGUNSNIRVANA on Apr 27, 2012, 11:42 AM
- Re: Crosman Destroyer .22 Cal - Trev on Apr 27, 2012, 12:10 PM
- The Destroyer EX in .177... - Chris on Apr 27, 2012, 1:03 PM
- Apparenly, they're coming... - Chris on Apr 27, 2012, 1:15 PM
Crosman Corporation 1-800-724-7486
This forum is not affiliated with the Crosman Corporation in any way// Information presented in this forum is intended for informational purposes only; use at your own risk//Posts made to this forum are solely the opinion of the individual member