logo by smgunner

Dean's HiPac 2240

Tactical Trijicon ACOG TA01 Style 4x32 Cross Sight Rifle Scope + Kill Flash
TROBB Solid Aluminium Dovetail Power Block with Gmac hollow probe and G-mac Bolt
Gmac Brass Power Adjuster Spring And Guide/Drilled Out Standard Valve For more air space
Hammer Mods//Gmac 30% Lighter valve Spring/Gmac Brass Safety Catch//Transfer port drilled out
Full Gmac Trigger kit/Gmac barrel cut to 9inch/Weihrauch Silencer/Custom Home Made Grips/
New TRACER LEDRAY GL2 LAMP 90m Range Beam//HI-Pac

Return to Index  

My vote is for #2

May 4 2012 at 2:30 PM

(Login threex4)
Crosman Forum Member
from IP address 72.177.220.213

Response to P Rod SSR..... 4 possible paths

the extension is only 3" which is really not all that much. it does make it BYF with only the hammer hitting and impact noise. but after two clips, the noise starts to pick up, only because of more air being used each shot.
adding a TKO either to the shroud, which one is made to screw into the shroud or even putting it on the barrel, that will make it longer than the JG shroud extension.

Now using your legal, 22lr, I'm not up on the regs, but I'm under the empression that if its regestered, its regestered to one gun and only one gun.

I told you in a pm that my AA 400 had 2 holes in the shroud, which were 1/8" and not the 5/64" , not sure if larger holes in the shroud would help or not. I have yet drilled any , but I purchased both 5/64 & 1/8" bits to make the holes in my shroud.

Buster
\\\ X ////
one step closer to the ultimate goal

Respond to this message   
Responses

Crosman Corporation 1-800-724-7486