out of the box pistolsMay 5 2012 at 4:36 PM
|john (Login mac1911)|
Crosman Forum Member
from IP address 188.8.131.52
I have been toying around getting a air pistol for back yard plinking...Im looking for good bang for the buck out of the box.
I been toying with these opptions
Crosman: 2300s, 2240, 1700p, or a EB22. I not really considering up gradeing or tune ups on these. Just a grab and go plinker.
im a sucker for 22 cal but with a growing 17cal items I wont rule it out.
I will consider whats best for future upgradeing...
- Have you considered a springer/ram or SSP pistol? - Phil on May 5, 2012, 5:25 PM
- I am going to recommend an older one - andy on May 5, 2012, 5:41 PM
- How About A Pumper - Larry on May 5, 2012, 6:59 PM
- Custom Shop w/long steel breech... - Lon on May 5, 2012, 9:07 PM
- Crosman should - huntinguy on May 5, 2012, 11:39 PM
- Think about........ - ejwills on May 6, 2012, 3:31 PM
- P17 all the way - david on May 7, 2012, 4:28 PM
- just a follow up - john on May 11, 2012, 1:34 PM