logo by smgunner

Crosman999's Sheridan

Return to Index  

Hey, Rob. The modern AirForce pumps are the same as the Benji.

May 16 2012 at 6:14 PM
Phil  (Login Duane30)
Crosman Forum Member
from IP address 74.140.196.166

Response to hey phil are the internals of benji pump same as the

The first generation is a bit different in design, but use some of the same o-rings as the Benji and modern Air Force pump. The first generation AirForce pump uses a collar at the base of the pump tube with the air filter fastened to ithttp://talonairgun.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9460

Give Kim (? I think that is her name) an email shout at Sun Optics. Tell her you need a seal kit for the pump that yours has failed. She, or they, will get a complete kit out to you. I was not charged for mine. Can't gurantee it will be free.

The pumps are a snap to repair. I am not sure why so many people shy away from the task and report horrible experience when they do it. The best advice I can give is to tear the pump completely down THEN replace the o-rings while you put it back together. Clean the parts as you go.

"The majority of things in our lives are created by folks no smarter than the rest. Afterall, the world is comprised, and operated by C average people intellctually, academically, and morally. These people are often the great pioneers that set the precedent for what excellence should be."

This message has been edited by Duane30 from IP address 74.140.196.166 on May 16, 2012 6:22 PM

Respond to this message   
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Crosman Corporation 1-800-724-7486