The (new) Crosman Forum, your first and last stop for all things Crosman

120_2001r.jpg

Scot Laughlin's Custom All Weather 2260

2260 with short crosman receiver atop a mini riser made from aluminum tube. Barrel is a 2200 soda straw
tensioned inside a titanium golf club shaft. Three screw mod to the trigger, bulk co2, SSP 250 rear cocking
striker assembly. Factory stock, reshaped, bedliner finish and stick on cheek piece. The idea was a weather
resistant light hunter for rainy days.
I've got a Cothran stainless receiver and gas tube waiting for me to get back to this one.

Return to Index  

i have a 2250xt that has been modified ....... how can i ... ?

May 23 2012 at 12:10 AM
paul self  (Login ranedouglas)
Crosman Forum Member
from IP address 68.116.159.234

it has the as to paintball adaptor, so i use the slim 9 oz pball tanks. i have a 17" .20 caliber lw barrel on it that was lathed down to 7/16" and fits perfectly into the steel breech of the 2250xt. i am only getting 600 fps w/ ftt's and a little less w/ the newer sheridan cylindricals. this carbine has that tube that runs around the outside and brings the propellant into the side of the brass valve. i am using an extra-heavy hammer spring already and a cut piece of ice-maker line for the seal between the outlet of the valve into the rear of the barrel. how can i get more velocity ? how many fps do y'all get w/ your custom modded .22 cal 2250xt's ? - paul. raneintexas@yahoo.com .

Respond to this message   
Responses

Crosman Corporation 1-800-724-7486

This forum is not affiliated with the Crosman Corporation in any way// Information presented in this forum is intended for informational purposes only; use at your own risk//Posts made to this forum are solely the opinion of the individual member