12" .22 Caliber Barrel from Doomsday Backpacker
Brian & Assoc. Alluminum Breech with 2 barrel screws
Original site rear
Pin site on Custom Mt. Airguns Muzzle Break
2x1 Centerpoint Scope with UTG dovetail adapters
Mountain Airguns Custom Bolt and Handle
Mountain Airguns Custom Power Adapter and spring guide
B&A Boss Valve for extra Power

Built mainly for fun and to shoot at local Field Trial Pistol Match.

It currently it shoots a 14.3 Crosman Hunting Pellet at about 530 fps in a 72 degree room for 8.92 FPE.

Return to Index  

my first 2240

June 11 2012 at 12:25 AM
adam anderson  (Login esyadam)
Crosman Forum Member
from IP address 98.176.168.242

after all these years i finally purchased a 2240. found it on craigs list for $40.00. sure, i had some reservations on its condition, but comeon... a 2240 for that price? ive had it now for 2 weeks, run 2 tins {of 150} cp points down range and i gotta say....why did i wait so long to buy one??!!i have 5 1377s and 2 1322s and an assortnent of co2 pistols, i am seriously kicking myself in the a@@ for not stepping up and getting one of these awesome pistols sooner!!!!!as far as i can tell, its "box stock". i havent cleaned it or broken it down, yet, and it shoots like a dream!i even did the "soap bar" test ....at 50 ft. wow! now i really understand why these are so highly modded. please forgive my "newbie" rant, but to any reader who does not own one...this IS in my {recently humbled} opinion, a must have. i will never give up my collection of 13xx pumpers, but i have to say,my first impression of the 2240 was quite a plesant surprise.

Respond to this message   
Responses

Crosman Corporation 1-800-724-7486
This forum is not affiliated with the Crosman Corporation in any way// Information presented in this forum is intended for informational purposes only; use at your own risk//Posts made to this forum are soley the opinion of the individual member