logo by smgunner
Return to Index
Does my Izzy 46M MSP conversion kit project count...
June 11 2012 at 12:46 PM
Steve in NC
Crosman Forum Member
from IP address 184.108.40.206
Pumpers.... show of hands
...even though it will (soon) be commercially available?
Respond to this message
yes that has to count.hmm converting my 417 to bulk co2 then sending
- robny on Jun 11, 2012, 1:05 PM
- dan house on Jun 11, 2012, 4:18 PM
lol..im not even sure how the tray would work.?
- robny on Jun 11, 2012, 6:49 PM
Geeeezzzzz Tahnx Steve
- dan house on Jun 11, 2012, 1:17 PM
Hi Steve, have you collated any figures for this in .22 format
- Graeme on Jun 11, 2012, 9:56 PM
Ouch! I hope you and yours didn't suffer too much damage from that disaster.
- Steve in NC on Jun 11, 2012, 10:23 PM
probably only .177 as standard but of course
- Graeme on Jun 11, 2012, 10:49 PM
Well, theoretically, a .22 bbl of the same length should extract...
- Steve in NC on Jun 12, 2012, 8:58 AM
Re: Does my Izzy 46M MSP conversion kit project count...
- airgunandy on Jun 12, 2012, 6:09 AM
Fantastic - a picture! Pure genius! Simple, functional, problem solver! N.T.
- Phil on Jun 12, 2012, 8:00 AM
Problem is _not_ solved....
- dan house on Jun 12, 2012, 8:44 AM
Thanks, Phil. I trust my interest in dilating-O-ring checkvalves is now explained.
- Steve in NC on Jun 12, 2012, 8:48 AM
You clever dog!
- Graeme on Jun 12, 2012, 3:26 PM
Absolutely correct, Graeme. The 100bar figure comes merely...
- Steve in NC on Jun 12, 2012, 5:09 PM
Crosman Corporation 1-800-724-7486