photo toplogo1_zps46807118.jpg

photo americlps_zpsavfgvdau.jpg

Dag Evert's "American Classic"

As mentioned on the forum, heres a picture I took some time back, with natural winter daylight.
A 2100, and a 1377, both guns have been recrowned, and had their trigger parts shimmed for play,
contact surfaces stoned, and trigger springs somewhat reduced within safe limits.
The 2100 has had its barrel shimmed with tape to remove play.
Both guns give great accuracy for the money if they are given good pellets!
The combination of pellets and guns in the picture represents something close to my boyhood dreams:-)
-- Dag Evert

Return to Index  

Re: 392 valve observation

June 12 2012 at 4:36 PM
adam anderson  (Login esyadam)
Crosman Forum Member
from IP address 108.81.53.170

Response to 392 valve observation

while i am fairly new to the air gun community,as far as mods. and rebuilds,i have been a professional mechanic for 30+ years.in my years at the shop i have tried a wide variety of prelubes, assy.lubes,etc. i will agree that sylglyde is a great product with many uses. recently i have been using a silicone gel/electronic grade dielectric "grease" on an assortment of o rings,and the rubber/silicone gaskets{like the ones used in plastic intake manifolds} with good results.i am planning to mod one of my 1377s and intend to try this as an assy. lube,using only the thinnest schmear needed. when i get it finished, and run a couple tins down range, i will report back after a teardown,to inspect for any reactions in the seals, etc.

Respond to this message   

Crosman Corporation 1-800-724-7486
This forum is not affiliated with the Crosman Corporation in any way// Information presented in this forum is intended for informational purposes only; use at your own risk//Posts made to this forum are soley the opinion of the individual member