Carl Quick's LiteWieght 2240
So for about the last 24 months, I've had her on a serious diet. Now I am happy to
report that she lost nearly 13 ounces and is feeling so much better. And let me
say one thing, when I pick her up with one hand now she is light as a feather.
Well, almost a feather.
Things I have done so far:
OEM main tube was lightened by me.
Barrel is OEM and trimmed down by me.
Main tube plug is made of Delrin by me.
Gas cap is aluminum, comes from HPA and bored out by me.
Hammer is made from Delrin by me with a modified 1701P striker.
Valve is an aluminum Disco rear end with a brass Pro-Top by Anthony.
Trigger grip frame is aluminum by Bluefork Design and then hogged out by Gregg.
Front barrel band is aluminum, made by Anthony, drilled by Rich and milled by me.
trigger improvmentsJune 16 2012 at 1:14 PM
|justin (Login blueshorts)|
Crosman Forum Member
from IP address 22.214.171.124
besides installing a GRT III tirgger and that stupid washer trick that guy on youtube claims is the best, what other mods have you guys done to the tirgger group found in most crosman break barrels.
- just sanding and lubing all the engagement points..that washer mod is dsngerous.nt - rob on Jun 16, 2012, 2:20 PM
- What washer trick..? nt - twhooper on Jun 16, 2012, 2:44 PM
- Triggers in general.... - Curt on Jun 16, 2012, 4:28 PM
- If it's one of the older style guns with a trigger blade formed from sheet metal... - Steve in NC on Jun 16, 2012, 5:24 PM
- i reduced - justin on Jun 16, 2012, 10:18 PM
Crosman Corporation 1-800-724-7486
This forum is not affiliated with the Crosman Corporation in any way// Information presented in this forum is intended for informational purposes only; use at your own risk//Posts made to this forum are solely the opinion of the individual member