Dag Evert's "American Classic"
As mentioned on the forum, heres a picture I took some time back, with natural winter daylight.
A 2100, and a 1377, both guns have been recrowned, and had their trigger parts shimmed for play,
contact surfaces stoned, and trigger springs somewhat reduced within safe limits.
The 2100 has had its barrel shimmed with tape to remove play.
Both guns give great accuracy for the money if they are given good pellets!
The combination of pellets and guns in the picture represents something close to my boyhood dreams:-)
-- Dag Evert
CAPOF - what is the deal?June 20 2012 at 11:54 PM
|Puddy (Login GreatEscape)|
Crosman Forum Member
from IP address 18.104.22.168
Apparently the site is down. Anybody know what the deal is?
- Re: CAPOF - what is the deal? - DanW on Jun 21, 2012, 6:20 AM
- Problems With The Host - Larry on Jun 21, 2012, 7:15 AM
- No definitive word yet....I will update this thread when more is known....n/t - Rich D. on Jun 21, 2012, 8:04 AM
- Thanks! - E. M. on Jun 21, 2012, 10:22 AM
- CAPOF is back up and running........ - Rich D. on Jun 21, 2012, 11:07 AM
Crosman Corporation 1-800-724-7486
This forum is not affiliated with the Crosman Corporation in any way// Information presented in this forum is intended for informational purposes only; use at your own risk//Posts made to this forum are soley the opinion of the individual member