logo by smgunner
Return to Index
steve in nc..is the change in direction on crosman guns from thr transfer to the barrel
June 23 2012 at 3:39 PM
Crosman Forum Member
from IP address 126.96.36.199
A loss in efficiency? I would think a certain amount of energy is lost here?
"i never was much for book learnin"
Respond to this message
Probably not enough to worry about. Mostly, it just acts like a restriction...
- Steve in NC on Jun 23, 2012, 5:22 PM
that makes sense.
- robny on Jun 23, 2012, 6:03 PM
Some high powered guns....
- rsterne on Jun 23, 2012, 6:31 PM
There are few inline designs out there, but it's interesting to compare
- scot laughlin on Jun 24, 2012, 12:00 AM
Re: There are few inline designs out there, but it's interesting to compare
- Sepeteus on Jun 24, 2012, 7:55 AM
Don't forget the P17's superior pump linkage and higher operating pressure. I think...
- Steve in NC on Jun 24, 2012, 8:21 AM
Copyright © 1999-2014
. All rights reserved.
Crosman Corporation 1-800-724-7486