Tom West's Custom PC77 PumpMaster Classic Short Rifle
Return to Index
Is there such a thing as a 12 fpe Discovery transfer port?
July 5 2012 at 1:29 PM
Crosman Forum Member
from IP address 220.127.116.11
If so, does anyone know the part#?
Thanks in advance
Respond to this message
No there isn't, at least not from Crosman....
- rsterne on Jul 5, 2012, 3:16 PM
Been wondering how...
- robert on Jul 5, 2012, 6:36 PM
Or a combination of....
- rsterne on Jul 5, 2012, 7:10 PM
Read a review or two,,, (edit)
- robert on Jul 5, 2012, 8:57 PM
That's an elegant and informative graph, Bob! A question.
- Steve in NC on Jul 5, 2012, 7:09 PM
in other words the ports themselves are acting as regulators?
- robny on Jul 5, 2012, 7:17 PM
As a regulator, no....
- rsterne on Jul 5, 2012, 7:22 PM
The raw data....
- rsterne on Jul 5, 2012, 7:19 PM
what i meant was it creates a more consistent string!?
- robny on Jul 5, 2012, 7:37 PM
It certainly can....
- rsterne on Jul 5, 2012, 7:44 PM
funny you say that
- robny on Jul 5, 2012, 7:47 PM
Thanks, Bob. It is indeed a small advantage, but certainly a consistent one...
- Steve in NC on Jul 5, 2012, 7:55 PM
Oh, I think I'd challenge that assumption
- dan house on Jul 6, 2012, 9:25 AM
LOL! Not much call for "philosophy" here, is there? nt
- Steve in NC on Jul 6, 2012, 11:01 AM
I've thought about solder or epoxy filler for a standard 22xx t.p. -
- SteveV on Jul 5, 2012, 10:17 PM
UK gun is strangled by TP and lower pressure....
- Mark on Jul 7, 2012, 3:17 AM
apparently the breech screw is anti tamper
- Curt on Jul 7, 2012, 6:02 AM
- Ted Stanbrough on Jul 7, 2012, 1:34 AM
- SteveV on Jul 7, 2012, 4:15 PM
Crosman Corporation 1-800-724-7486
This forum is not affiliated with the Crosman Corporation in any way// Information presented in this forum is intended for informational purposes only; use at your own risk//Posts made to this forum are soley the opinion of the individual member