logo by smgunner

Crosman999's Sheridan

Return to Index  

Hold Sensitivity Of A 1377

July 10 2012 at 7:13 AM

(Login breakfastchef)
Crosman Forum Member
from IP address 75.139.94.168

I have a 1377 carbine that has been inconsistant to the point it ranks as a mediocre plinker and not a target shooter. This has been going on for several months. One shot in the bull, next shot somewhere else, next shot who knows, etc. I looked at all the possible culprits: barrel crown; barrel leade; breech-barrel connection; grips, bolts; barrel bands; pump arm pins; other sighting devices; loads and loads of pellet varieties; alternative benchrests; with and without muzzle breaks; and a different barrel. Everytime I thought I had this carbine licked, it would continue throwing random flyers. When you have so much inconsistancy, you have no clue which pellet was the accurate one, and cannot ever really dial in your sight.

Yesterday I shot the carbine more like a springer. To my suprise this thing is very pretty darn accurate with the right hold. I cannot understand why this is, but I believe I have a 1377 that is hold sensitive. Now watch me shoot her tomorrow and be right back where I started.

Respond to this message   
Responses

Crosman Corporation 1-800-724-7486