The (new) Crosman Forum, your first and last place for all things Crosman

The NEW forum is at:

Crosman Corporation 1-800-724-7486

This forum is not affiliated with the Crosman Corporation in any way// Information presented in this forum is intended for informational purposes only; use at your own risk//Posts made to this forum are solely the opinion of the individual member
 Return to Index  

1322 scope and silencer questions

July 10 2012 at 12:19 PM
John  (Login 888qqq)
Crosman Forum Member
from IP address

I've finally decided to purchase the Mountain Air Airguns Model 1 1322 with a 14" barrel and with the flat top valve and piston for both hunting and plinking. I want to scope it. Because it's not a springer I know any handgun scope will work, but what are your scope recommendations? In the gallery on the Mountain Airguns site one of the pistols is scoped with what looks like a Leapers. Does Leapers make pistol scopes? I did not see any on the Leapers site. If that's a rifle scope shown in the picture then it seems the shooter would need to hold the pistol up close to the eye. I also want to put a silencer on the pistol but I'd like one with a front site because I like shooting with iron sites too. Are there silencers made with front sites and how much would they reduce the noise? Thanks for any replies.

Respond to this message