Tom West's Custom PC77 PumpMaster Classic Short Rifle
Return to Index
July 28 2012 at 9:37 AM
Crosman Forum Member
from IP address 22.214.171.124
I think Ron Burnett did similar with air spring versus washers.
Could such work? If so, with maybe more options than locating spring washers at piston head?
Respond to this message
Would it work?
- Ron Burnett on Jul 28, 2012, 5:43 PM
like the idea
- robny on Jul 28, 2012, 6:06 PM
Thanks for all the work, Ron
- Ron on Jul 28, 2012, 8:20 PM
"Cartridge form" .........
- Ron Burnett on Jul 29, 2012, 11:39 AM
Oh, that's clean!
- Ron on Jul 29, 2012, 2:12 PM
Nice but is reducing pressure drop so important?
- CO222 on Jul 30, 2012, 12:16 AM
what would you druther
- Ron on Jul 30, 2012, 1:34 PM
What's the purpose?....
- rsterne on Jul 29, 2012, 9:36 AM
The energy stored in the piston is supposed to
- Ron on Jul 29, 2012, 11:37 AM
Thanks, got it!.... nt
- rsterne on Jul 29, 2012, 12:34 PM
You could even take it a step further
- Anonymous on Jul 30, 2012, 9:12 PM
I like that. :)
- Gippeto on Jul 31, 2012, 10:15 PM
A question, Gippeto
- Ron on Aug 1, 2012, 7:43 AM
Re: A question, Gippeto
- Gippeto on Aug 1, 2012, 10:33 AM
Crosman Corporation 1-800-724-7486
This forum is not affiliated with the Crosman Corporation in any way// Information presented in this forum is intended for informational purposes only; use at your own risk//Posts made to this forum are soley the opinion of the individual member