For those that care, I've gotten the butt stock glued up and have begun the work of chipping away all the wood that doesn't look like a gun stock. Also have the first parts of the forend glued up. I cut out the pieces that will become the forend and then cut out the middle piece to fit around the pump lever. Then one side is glued on. After that the piece is held up to the pump arm and the location for the mounting pin holes are marked and the holes drilled. Then it will be easy to just drill through the first side to locate the holes on the second.
Here's the rifle as of last night...
I'm thinking I will have to rework the trigger as it's looking a bit long now that the stock is closer to final shape. Still gotta round over the comb and decide what, if any, buttplate will be used. Kinda going for a retro vintage airgun look (using an older 1377 cocking knob too) so I may not use a butt plate/pad.
I plink, therefore I am.