Who makes a good looking 13xx breech?August 16 2012 at 7:15 PM
Crosman Forum Member
from IP address 188.8.131.52
I have enough Crosman steel breeches on my guns - they work just fine.
But I was wanting something in chrome or aluminum, a brighter look than plain old black. Airun Artisian website has some links, but they look like they have not been updated recently so I don't know.
- Re: Who makes a good looking 13xx breech? - dale on Aug 16, 2012, 7:24 PM
- Choices Are Few - Larry Miller on Aug 16, 2012, 7:27 PM
- GMAC custom parts makes Brass & Aluminum... - WyoMan on Aug 16, 2012, 7:33 PM
- i'd go with BNM breech - Trevor on Aug 16, 2012, 9:07 PM
- Thanks for all the suggestions. - Craig on Aug 17, 2012, 6:07 PM