logo by smgunner

Crosman999's Sheridan

Return to Index  

well time to call crosman...

August 17 2012 at 2:05 PM
  (Login blueshorts)
Crosman Forum Member
from IP address 75.145.153.237

and order a titan stock and stop being cheap.i broke my phantom stock because im insanely smart (topic still up for discussion). anyway i had a pistol grip roughed out and installed and before i went any further shot a few shots to see how it felt. at the same time i was testing some more homemade trigger improvements. the trigger slipped and the barrel flew up. i had both hands on the barrel at the time so the stock flew up and hit me in the arm pit thus breaking it. while im disappointed in how it turned out, it was a blessing in disguise. glad it happened now instead of after i had painted it.many lessons were learned during this project. i plan on doing something else with whats lift of the stock though. see if i cant get an AR grip and collapsable stock on there before i throw it away.

[linked image]
i changed the way the forearm looks. it may not be the most practical but i like the way it looks.
[linked image]
the back half of the trigger gaurd was in the way
[linked image]
i cut the old pistol grip off because it was in the way as well. big mistake.
[linked image]
[linked image]
i thought jb weld would save me but i was running low. i used what i had then compensated with bondo. turns out no amount of jb weld coudl of saved this.

Respond to this message   
Responses

Crosman Corporation 1-800-724-7486