The (new) Crosman Forum, your first and last stop for all things Crosman

Jim Gillilan's Custom 1322 Carbine

Jim Gillilan's Custom 1322 Carbine w/Custom Stock

Here's one I'm especially proud of and is modded all over, doing 12fpe at 15 pumps.
Stock is Teak from Thailand and super light weight 1322 Carbine!

Return to Index  

Barrel diameter is the same-7/16", the custom shop muzzle

April 21 2017 at 1:17 PM
John Thomas in Spokane  (Login jcl08)
Crosman Forum Member
from IP address 97.115.163.134

Response to Taller Front Sight

weights are basically the same as what I used (mine was after market, but used the same type of sight pin), they use a threaded pin for a front sight post, and there are different height after market pins, and at least one screw in blade available from various venders (or used to be anyway)or you can make one. The custom shop Williams rear peep sight is the low profile target knob version of the Williams FP-GR that I mentioned in my previous post and isn't exclusive to Crosman. IMO though the low profile Williams 5D-AG is a better fit on the 760 since it's a bit more compact and is also the cheapest. I can and see if I still have any photos of my 760 with these sights, and if so I can post them if you want a visual.

Respond to this message   
Responses

• Photos Would Be Very Appreciated - Alejandro O. Martinez on Apr 21, 2017, 2:15 PM
  •  

Crosman Corporation 1-800-724-7486

This forum is not affiliated with the Crosman Corporation in any way// Information presented in this forum is intended for informational purposes only; use at your own risk//Posts made to this forum are solely the opinion of the individual member