Crosman Model 130April 30 2017 at 6:53 AM
|gkenny (Login gkenny)|
Crosman Forum Member
from IP address 184.108.40.206
I have a very nice Crosman Model 130 which is new in the box. It is the first version with Walnut stock and pumping grip.
It is making noise when pumped, and the little cocking button on the left side also does nothing, so obviously the seals need attention.
I have the seals, but I do not have the knowledge required to dissemble this particular gun and how to replace the seals. I am also worried that with a gun in this condition, without knowing exactly how to do it properly, I mat cause some damage.
I could send it away to have it professionally repaired, but I have had recent problems with damage in the mail, and I have successfully replaced many seals on different guns, just not this model. I am convinced that I can do it with proper instructions.
Can you please tell me where there may be instructions or a video on the repair of the first model 130?
Thank you and regards, gkenny.
- This is the best & only info I know of on repair of - BillK on Apr 30, 2017, 7:01 AM
- re 130 - Bob in WV on Apr 30, 2017, 8:31 AM
- i think You Tube could be of some help take a look at these - michael wolfram on Apr 30, 2017, 12:34 PM
- These might help, they are specific to the early manual cocked 130. - John Thomas in Spokane on Apr 30, 2017, 3:00 PM
- Re: Crosman Model 130 - Bio on Apr 30, 2017, 4:19 PM
- Here's the factory service manual also, but - John Thomas in Spokane on Apr 30, 2017, 7:40 PM