The (new) Crosman Forum, your first and last stop for all things Crosman

Jim Gillilan's Custom 1322 Carbine

Jim Gillilan's Custom 1322 Carbine w/Custom Stock

Here's one I'm especially proud of and is modded all over, doing 12fpe at 15 pumps.
Stock is Teak from Thailand and super light weight 1322 Carbine!

Return to Index  

Crosman Model 130

April 30 2017 at 6:53 AM
gkenny  (Login gkenny)
Crosman Forum Member
from IP address 24.115.252.141

Hi,

I have a very nice Crosman Model 130 which is new in the box. It is the first version with Walnut stock and pumping grip.

It is making noise when pumped, and the little cocking button on the left side also does nothing, so obviously the seals need attention.

I have the seals, but I do not have the knowledge required to dissemble this particular gun and how to replace the seals. I am also worried that with a gun in this condition, without knowing exactly how to do it properly, I mat cause some damage.

I could send it away to have it professionally repaired, but I have had recent problems with damage in the mail, and I have successfully replaced many seals on different guns, just not this model. I am convinced that I can do it with proper instructions.

Can you please tell me where there may be instructions or a video on the repair of the first model 130?

Thank you and regards, gkenny.

Respond to this message   
Responses

Crosman Corporation 1-800-724-7486

This forum is not affiliated with the Crosman Corporation in any way// Information presented in this forum is intended for informational purposes only; use at your own risk//Posts made to this forum are solely the opinion of the individual member