Feasibility of Big Bore On 2240 or 2250(2400KT) PlatformMay 3 2017 at 3:08 PM
|Mario (Login 1320Magnum)|
Crosman Forum Member
from IP address 188.8.131.52
Hi Fellow arigunners!
I'm looking to get either another 2240 or a 240KT from CCS to Build a Big Bore on ....
...and what is Best Caliber for this is 9mm too Big & Probably a Gas Hog....?
How 'bout a 6.5 Cal or .30 Already Have .25 Cal.
- A big bore pistol? You won't get a lot out of the 2240, unless you are willing - Scot Laughlin on May 3, 2017, 5:14 PM
- I built one using the Cothran valve that Scot mentioned - WyoMan on May 3, 2017, 5:55 PM
- I've built a 9mm and a .25cal. - Jack Witas on May 4, 2017, 1:20 PM
- Re: Feasibility of Big Bore On 2240 or 2250(2400KT) Platform - Bio on May 5, 2017, 7:18 AM
- yes - raneman on Jun 7, 2017, 6:02 PM