The (new) Crosman Forum, your first and last stop for all things Crosman

Jim Gillilan's Custom 1322 Carbine

Jim Gillilan's Custom 1322 Carbine w/Custom Stock

Here's one I'm especially proud of and is modded all over, doing 12fpe at 15 pumps.
Stock is Teak from Thailand and super light weight 1322 Carbine!

Return to Index  

I've built a 9mm and a .25cal.

May 4 2017 at 1:20 PM
Jack Witas  (Login boomerdude)
Crosman Forum Member
from IP address 73.61.23.200

Response to Feasibility of Big Bore On 2240 or 2250(2400KT) Platform

and I'm working on a third right now. Cothran valves and tubes. One has a 9mm barrel liner from ToW and another has a .25 Big Bore set up from Baker. The latest will be a 12" LW .25 barrel and BNM Breech, Crosmods trigger, grip and forearm. The 9mm is 12" and too powerful for short range as it messes up the critters and 12" is too short for any accuracy past 25 yds. So the 9mm top end will go on the classifieds and I'll invest the proceeds into a MA 7.62 top end. I'm using the small TP Valve for the 12" LW and a large TP Valve for the 20" Baker barrels. If you make sure your valve retention screws are SS and tightened properly and your TP is well sealed, you shouldn't have any problems. I was surprised at the recoil with the 9mm. Much lighter than I expected.

This message has been edited by boomerdude from IP address 73.61.19.11 on May 5, 2017 10:22 AM

Respond to this message   
Responses

Crosman Corporation 1-800-724-7486

This forum is not affiliated with the Crosman Corporation in any way// Information presented in this forum is intended for informational purposes only; use at your own risk//Posts made to this forum are solely the opinion of the individual member