The (new) Crosman Forum, your first and last stop for all things Crosman

Jim Gillilan's Custom 1322 Carbine

Jim Gillilan's Custom 1322 Carbine w/Custom Stock

Here's one I'm especially proud of and is modded all over, doing 12fpe at 15 pumps.
Stock is Teak from Thailand and super light weight 1322 Carbine!

Return to Index  

Oh, no. The lever is very easy to open.

May 23 2017 at 8:33 PM
Phil  (Login Duane35)
Crosman Forum Member
from IP address 76.120.212.220

Response to Sounds good Phil. That's good about the lever opening, it's kind of a bummer

What I meant is, that inch of travel on the second stage collapses the spring stack on the piston rod. Since it is under the given spring load, even after firing, once the lever is opened a little, the springs unload opening the lever by itself. It will only open that one inch of piston travel, or roughly 35 degrees on the lever. From there, the operator opens the lever rest of the way.

As far as the move, we had to go scout areas around Durham. The possibility for my job to transfer there is high. We wanted to get a heads up and check on places to make a better decision on where exactly.

Respond to this message   

Crosman Corporation 1-800-724-7486

This forum is not affiliated with the Crosman Corporation in any way// Information presented in this forum is intended for informational purposes only; use at your own risk//Posts made to this forum are solely the opinion of the individual member